IsoArk Filtration Systems
IsoArk FA 2000 HSZ is a filtration system, equipped with a high efficient HEPA filter and a radiation source. The HEPA filter traps the airborne particulates, aerosols and viruses where the radiation source then destroys them.
IsoArk FA 2000 HSZ is a self contained, mobile unit. It has three airflow modes, allowing quick air flushing or energy saving at low airflow mode. A UV-radiation source contained within the filter kills the microorganisms trapped inside. This prevents the accumulation of living microorganisms in the system.
- Air recirculation unit in any given room (permanent/portable isolation; regular room)
- A fast and economical solution for changing a standard room into a negative pressure isolation room
- In application with IsoArk (portable isolation chamber) or SteriTent (portable clean room)
- High air change rate
- Very low noise level
- Compact and portable unit
- Adjustable airflow rate up to 2200 m 3/h
- Very simple filter change